[Music Education] WSMTE meeting

Dear Colleagues/Music Teacher Educators:
The next meeting of the Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education will be Friday, April 11th, from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at the UWSP University Center in Stevens Point.  Lunch will be at the Wooden Spoon, located in the University Center.  Maps of the campus showing the location of the UC and parking lots can be seen on the UWSP web site (www.uwsp.edu), by clicking on Campus Tours.
We will continue to discuss PI 34 and the procedures for assessment and licensure.  In a separate e-mail, I will forward several documents prepared by Mel Pontious.  Please print them and bring them to the meeting, along with your questions and comments.
If you have other questions, concerns, and/or comments, please e-mail to me.  It will be helpful to have these before the meeting.

Please respond to jbond@uwsp.edu if you plan to attend.  I look forward to continuing our conversation!

Judy Bond, Coordinator of Music Education, UWSP