[Music Education] WSMTE April 11

Dear Colleagues in Music Teacher Education:
REMINDER: The Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education will meet this Friday, April 11th from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.  at the University of Wisconsin Stevens Point.  Please note a change in location of the meeting:  We will meet in the Fine Arts Center, Room A205. Coffee, tea, and pastries will be served when you arrive.  For lunch we will take a little walk to the University Center and go through the cafeteria line as we did for our previous meeting.   Please check the maps available on the UWSP website for parking information.  PI34 will be a major topic for discussion, along with some areas of interest identified by Mel Pontious.  I look forward to seeing you Friday morning!

Judy Bond, Coordinator of Music Education, UWSP