[Music Education] list update request

Dear Wisconsin Music Teacher Educators,

I'd appreciate your help in updating the Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Email Discussion List. If you are aware of new individuals or those with new responsibilities in music teacher education at your institution (or another institution) please either:

-respond to me with new name(s) and email address(es) so I may invite them to subscribe,
--or--
-invite them to subscribe at one of these links:
http://www.uwosh.edu/music/wmea/research/emaillist.html