[WSMTE] Annual List Maintenance Requests

Dear Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Colleagues,

As the new academic year is beginning, I will be updating the Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education email list to include new college and university faculty members and those with new responsibilities in music teacher education. I'd appreciate your help in letting me know if you have a new colleague in music teacher education or if you are aware of someone who should be added (please include their email address if you can). This will help ensure that I don't miss anyone!

If you would like to be removed from this email list you may simply request that in a reply to this message and I'll remove your email address.

With the new year beginning and the Wisconsin State Music Conference approaching (http://www.wmea.com/st_conf) there will be a number of important announcements posted to this list in the coming weeks. Remember that any member of the list may post messages. The list is moderated in order to block spam.

Also please note that the message header for this list has been changed to [WSMTE] to help you identify the message as being related to the Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education.

Thanks!
Ken Liske

--
Kenneth L. Liske, Ph.D.
Wisconsin Music Educators Association President

office: Arts & Communication Center N228
voice: 920-424-7029; fax: 920-424-1266; email: liske@uwosh.edu
web: http://www.uwosh.edu/faculty_staff/liske