[WSMTE] Wisconsin Music Educators Association: Support for School Music

Dear Music Education Professor:

The Wisconsin Advocates for Music Education invite you to view our NEW
"Wisconsin Music Advocacy Packet" by clicking on the link below.  This
comprehensive Advocacy Guide was developed by Wisconsin music educators for
new music teachers as well as seasoned professionals looking for Advocacy
ideas.  Feel free to utilize this resource in music methods courses and
share with your students who WILL need to advocate for their music programs
in their future careers.

If you have any questions or comments about the guide, please feel free to
connect with me.  Have a great New Year in 2007!

Musically,

Rich

Richard T. Mannisto, Chairperson
Wisconsin Advocates for Music Education