[WSMTE] Annual List Maintenance Requests

Dear Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Colleagues,

I'd appreciate your help in updating the Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education email list to include new college and university faculty members and those with new responsibilities in music teacher education this year. Could you let me know if you have a new colleague in music teacher education or if you are aware of someone who should be added (please include their email address if you can)? This will help ensure that I don't miss anyone!

If you would like to be removed from this email list you may simply request that in a reply to this message and I'll remove your email address.

Our meeting at the Wisconsin State Music Conference was very fruitful and there will surely be a number of important messages posted to this list in the coming weeks. Remember that any member of the list may post messages. The list is moderated in order to block spam.

Thanks!
Ken Liske

--
Kenneth L. Liske, Ph.D.
Wisconsin Music Educators Association President

office: Arts & Communication Center N228
voice: 920-424-7029; fax: 920-424-1266; email: liske@uwosh.edu
web: http://www.uwosh.edu/faculty_staff/liske

The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated
forum for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by addressing email messages to <musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu>. Use your email program's "REPLY TO ALL" function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's "REPLY" function. Subscribe/unsubscribe requests and other
communication regarding the list may be addressed to the list owner:
<musiceducation-owner@lists.uwosh.edu>.