RE: [WSMTE] question

Hi Hilree,

Maranatha allows this exactly as you described it.

Rick
From: musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu [musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu] On Behalf Of Marsha Kindall-Smith [marshaks@uwm.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 12:41 PM
To: Beatriz Aguilar
Cc: Kenneth Liske; Hilree Hamilton; WI Society for Music Teacher Education List
Subject: Re: [WSMTE] question

AT UWM no one has recently inquired about three licenses. About 7 years ago we had student who completed coursework for general music, choral, and instrumental. She student taught in general music 10 weeks and 10 weeks at the high school of the arts, primarily choral with some orchestra.  The certification was general and choral.
Marsha
Yes, it WAS a good meeting. Thankyou, Vanessa for organizing it.