Re: [WSMTE] question

All,

At UWM students can receive all three certifications after completing the appropriate course work. They then complete a one semester student teaching requirement with one of the ten-weeks split between two of the three areas.

/scott
Scott Emmons
Interim Dean, Peck School of the Arts
Professor, Music Education