From: musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu on behalf of Dan Fairchild
Sent: Wed 2007-11-07 12:54 PM
To: Murphy, Vanissa B.; 'Hilree Hamilton'
Cc: 'Kenneth Liske'; WI Society for Music Teacher Education List
Subject: Re: [WSMTE] RE: question

Platteville has a very similar situation as Eau Claire.Students start their
clinical experience in the schools early, so we also feel comfortable with a
one semester placement for all three certifications. We also do not have
many students who wish to do it all.

Regards

Dan
Dan Fairchild
Department of Performing and Visual Arts Chair
University of Wisconsin Platteville
1 University Plaza
Platteville, WI 53818
608-342-1123