Re: [WSMTE] Fwd: WSMTE February meeting

Either date is fine for me.

Rick

On Nov 28, 2007, at 6:59 PM, Kenneth Liske wrote:

From: "Murphy, Vanissa B." <MURPHYVB@uwec.edu>
Date: November 28, 2007 4:43:07 PM CST
Subject: WSMTE February meeting

Hello, everyone,
Regarding a meeting time for WSMTE in February, it seems that Friday, February 22 or Saturday, February 16, is available for most people. Let me know your preference-- mine is for Saturday but I could also try and get my classes covered on Friday.

Let me know and I will then, based upon your preferences, determine whether we will meet at the Center or at UWSP.
Thank you!
Vanissa

Vanissa B. Murphy, Chair, WSMTE
Ph.D., Music Education
Coordinator, Division of Music Education
Professor, Department of Music & Theatre Arts
Haas Fine Arts 227
UW-Eau Claire

<ATT00001>