Re: [WSMTE] Fwd: WSMTE February meeting

Good Morning, Vanissa!

Thanks for keeping us "on task." I cannot make Feb. 16th but could make the 22nd.
Sr. Lorna

On Wednesday, November 28, 2007, at 09:16 PM, Rick Townsend wrote:

Either date is fine for me.

Rick

On Nov 28, 2007, at 6:59 PM, Kenneth Liske wrote:

From: "Murphy, Vanissa B." <MURPHYVB@uwec.edu>
Date: November 28, 2007 4:43:07 PM CST
To: "'musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu'" <musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu>
Subject: WSMTE February meeting

Hello, everyone,
Regarding a meeting time for WSMTE in February, it seems that Friday, February 22 or Saturday, February 16, is available for most people. Let me know your preference-- mine is for Saturday but I could also try and get my classes covered on Friday.

Let me know and I will then, based upon your preferences, determine whether we will meet at the Center or at UWSP.
Thank you!
Vanissa

Vanissa B. Murphy, Chair, WSMTE
Ph.D., Music Education
Coordinator, Division of Music Education
Professor, Department of Music & Theatre Arts
Haas Fine Arts 227
UW-Eau Claire

<ATT00001>

The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by addressing email messages to musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu. Use your email program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's REPLY function. Subscribe/unsubscribe requests and other communication regarding the list may be addressed to the list owner: musiceducation-owner@lists.uwosh.edu.