Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE information

Dear Wisconsin Colleagues:

We had Estelle speak at Mountain Lake this past May. She really provoked our
thinking in profound and significant ways. These questions are so crucial
and I know you will have lively discussion about the future of music teacher
education when you meet in February.

I'm so happy to be on the WSMTE mailing list still--seeing all of your names
pop up in my inbox is a pleasure . . .

Janet

Janet R. Barrett, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Music Education