[WSMTE] February Meeting

Hello, everyone,
If you had snow over the weekend as we did, I hope you stayed safe and warm! After receiving your meeting time and place preferences, the overwhelming majority of you could meet on Saturday, February 16. Also, as your preferences indicated, we will be meeting at the Center in Waunakee. I have scheduled the meeting from 10 until 2 in the Resource Center-- we may not need all of that time but I wanted to make sure that we would have enough time to begin a discussion related to the questions that evolved from our last meeting. I'll send you an agenda when we get closer to the time of the meeting. Please let me know if you have additional items of discussion for our group.

I am so sorry that some of you will not be able to attend on Saturday but as you know, it is hard to find a time that meets the needs of everyone. Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to schedule a time for every single one of you! If your plans change, please do put our meeting on your calendar for 2/16/08!

Have a great December.

Best regards always,
Vanissa

Sincerely,

Vanissa

Dr. Vanissa B. Murphy, Chair

Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education

Professor, Music and Theatre Arts

Coordinator, Music Education Division

Dept. of Music and Theatre Arts

University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire