Re: [WSMTE] February Meeting

I also plan to attend.  Especially if Rick brings junk food.   :-)

Ken

On Feb 11, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Rick Townsend wrote:

I plan to attend. Shall I bring junk food?

Rick

On Feb 11, 2008, at 9:18 AM, Pontious, Melvin DPI wrote:

Thanks, Vanissa!

I'll be there.  I'm especially interested in the 21st Skills discussion.  These are  most readily developed in the arts, and this is an area that I feel will enhance achievement in the arts as well as in other areas of the curriculum; prepare students for the adult world; and solidify the position of the arts in the curriculum.

Mel Pontious, Ed.D
State Fine Arts Consultant
PO Box 7841
Madison, WI 53707-7841