[WSMTE] WSMTE meeting

Hello, everyone,

I am SO looking forward to seeing you at our meeting of the Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education. For those of you new to our organization, we are a part of the national organization, The Society for Music Teacher Education, which was founded in 1982 and is open to those members of MENC: The National Association for Music Education with a particular interest in music teacher education. Please see the attachment for our agenda. The meeting will be held Wednesday, Oct. 29, from 4:00 – 6:30 in Room E of the Monona Terrace. Food and drink will be provided! I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, Oct. 29th!

Thanks so much,

Vanissa

Vanissa B. Murphy

Chair, Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education

Ph.D., Music Education

Coordinator, Division of Music Education

Professor, Department of Music & Theatre Arts

Haas Fine Arts 227, UW-Eau Claire

Phone: 715-836-2329

Email: murphyvb@uwec.edu