Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

Greetings,
I also like the idea of being on the UWSP campus with CMENC on the 28th.  I would even offer my students a free ride if they want to attend the conference!  (I am unavailable on the 21st.)
Val

From: musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu [musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu] On Behalf Of Hilree Hamilton [hilree.hamilton@uwrf.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 4:20 PM
To: Jose Rivera
Cc: Alan J. Rieck; Vanissa B. Murphy; WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher Education List
Subject: Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

Hi All,
The 21st doesn't work at all for me, family wedding.  The 28th is a
possibility and I really like the idea of being on campus at the same time
as the CMENC conference.  What a great opportunity for us to hear from
them if we wanted to make their voice present in our conference in any
way.
Hilree

> Hi,
>
> It would helpful if we could offer these on February 28th! (We are having
> our Festival of Men's Voices on the 21st!)
>

> Jose Rivera

Hilree J. Hamilton, Ph. D.
Associate Professor of Music Education
University of Wisconsin-River Falls