From: musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu [mailto:musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu] On Behalf Of Murphy, Vanissa B.
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 4:56 PM
To: 'WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher Education List'; 'plisseyb@uwplatt.edu'; 'david.brightsman@wlc.edu'
Subject: [WSMTE] WSMTE

Greetings, everyone,
Happy 2009! I hope you have had a nice winter break and enjoyed the holidays. Attached to this email are the minutes from our meeting in October and at the end of the minutes are our ideas for topic discussion and resource sharing for our next meeting. And,  it is time for us to try and create a date for that meeting that we usually schedule  in late February. I am thinking that it might be a good idea to vary the location of our February meetings so that those of you who want to host the meeting would have that opportunity.  I would be glad to host the next meeting at UWEC but if any of you want to host, please let me know and we'll discuss location and date together.

So, to get this conversation started, we could meet at UWEC on Saturday, Feb. 21, from 9 to 12 or, if you prefer, 10 to 1. If you would rather have the meeting more centrally located, we have often met at UWSP (what do you think, Judy?) but I am open to anyone's suggestion!

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon, Vanissa Dr. Vanissa B. Murphy, Chair Wisconsin Society for Music Education Division of Music Education, Professor Department of Music and Theatre Arts University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire