From: "Laura Sindberg" <laura.sindberg@lawrence.edu>
To: "Vanissa B. Murphy" <MURPHYVB@uwec.edu>
Cc: "WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher Education List" <musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:35:46 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

Hello All-

I would like to pose a certification question: What certifications to you offer at your particular institutions?

Many thanks, and happy new year!

Laura

On Jan 6, 2009, at 4:56 PM, Murphy, Vanissa B. wrote:

Greetings, everyone,
Happy 2009! I hope you have had a nice winter break and enjoyed the holidays. Attached to this email are the minutes from our meeting in October and at the end of the minutes are our ideas for topic discussion and resource sharing for our next meeting. And, it is time for us to try and create a date for that meeting that we usually schedule in late February. I am thinking that it might be a good idea to vary the location of our February meetings so that those of you who want to host the meeting would have that opportunity. I would be glad to host the next meeting at UWEC but if any of you want to host, please let me know and we'll discuss location and date together.

So, to get this conversation started, we could meet at UWEC on Saturday, Feb. 21, from 9 to 12 or, if you prefer, 10 to 1. If you would rather have the meeting more centrally located, we have often met at UWSP (what do you think, Judy?) but I am open to anyone's suggestion!

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon,
Vanissa
Dr. Vanissa B. Murphy, Chair
Wisconsin Society for Music Education
Division of Music Education, Professor
Department of Music and Theatre Arts
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire <WSMTE Minutes from Oct.doc> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by addressing email messages to musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu . Use your email program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's REPLY function. Subscribe/unsubscribe requests and other communication regarding the list may be addressed to the list owner: musiceducation-owner@lists.uwosh.edu .

Laura Sindberg, Ph.D.
Visiting Associate Professor
Lawrence University Conservatory of Music
PO Box 599
Appleton, WI 54912
laura.sindberg@lawrence.edu