Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

UW Oshkosh offers general, instrumental, and choral licensure. We strongly encourage instrumental/general, choral/general (voice or piano), or general only (instrumental, voice, or piano), however the curriculum allows any single license or any combination of the three for those with time, capability, and a compelling desire to do so.

Ken

Kenneth L. Liske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Music, Education, and Human Services
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Department of Music
800 Algoma Boulevard, Oshkosh, WI  54901

office: Arts & Communication Center N228
voice: 920-424-7029; fax: 920-424-1266; email: liske@uwosh.edu