Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

Hello everyone,

Just to clarify, we are not offering a certification through the Center as we are not a certifying institution. However, we are offering workshops for credit that many of you have agreed to accept as replacements for some of your required courses. Therefore, we are merely providing another option to meet the requirements of the university the candidate chooses to work with.

Terri
---
Terri Felton
Continuing Education Director