Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

I agree.  We are a small university and cost effectively cannot offer
evening or weekend courses that will allow teachers in the position
described to get another certification.  We would be able to accept the
courses in transfer that teachers take at the WCME.  But even so, the
person would still have to take time off during the school day and during
the academic year.  I would hope that school districts might be willing to
give students time off during the academic year to pursue a new
certification.

Hilree

Hilree J. Hamilton, Ph. D.
Associate Professor of Music Education