From: musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu [mailto:musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu] On Behalf Of Laura Sindberg
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 11:15 AM
To: Murphy, Vanissa B.
Cc: 'WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher Education List'
Subject: Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

Hi Vanissa-

28 Feb works for me, and UWSP is preferred...only because of location.

Cheers,

Laura

On Jan 13, 2009, at 7:30 PM, Murphy, Vanissa B. wrote:

HI,

We 'bundle' Instrumental/General and Choral/General (in other words, we do not offer a separate general music certification) and both are PK-12.

Vanissa

p.s. I'm hoping to hear from a few more people before we decide on the definite date/place for our meeting-- right now if seems that more people can come on 2/28 at UWSP so that we might also be able to meet with some of the CMENC folks to get some of their input.

Dr. Vanissa B. Murphy, Coordinator

Division of Music Education, Professor

Department of Music and Theatre Arts

University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire