Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

Hi Terri-

Thanks for clearing this up!

See you soon,
Laura

On Jan 13, 2009, at 3:16 PM, Terri Felton wrote:

Hello everyone,

Just to clarify, we are not offering a certification through the
Center as we are not a certifying institution.  However, we are
offering workshops for credit that many of you have agreed to accept
as replacements for some of your required courses.  Therefore, we are
merely providing another option to meet the requirements of the
university the candidate chooses to work with.

Terri
---
Terri Felton
Continuing Education Director