Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

Hi Vanissa and All others--

I echo Mark's comments and wish I could be present for this important conversation--alas, I will be at the Maryland Music Educators Conference.

If at all possible, a summary of the discussion would be most appreciated. Given email, blogs, and who-knows-what-else in the world of technology, it would be lovely to continue the dialogue.

All the best,
Laura