[WSMTE] CMP gathering Feb 27

Greetings,

I wanted to take this opportunity to pass on some information regarding a CMP Project event this Friday. This year we will be offering a 1-day intensive studio teaching workshop as part of our CMP summer session, and I thought you might be interested in learning more about it. The meeting will take place this Friday at 6:30 pm in Madison. I have attached an invitation letter with more information. Please feel free to reply to Patty Schlafer with any questions, and please feel free to forward this to any interested colleagues or students. Thank you!

Terri
---
Terri Felton
Continuing Education Director