Re: [WSMTE] WSMTE

Hello, all,
Just a quick note to tell you that I will have the minutes from the Feb. meeting sent to you this week. Also, with the help of a couple of other folks, a website for us is being put together and one of the things we could include are a few pictures of us doing our 'work'. For example, I would like to post a couple of picture of our October meeting and I was thinking it might be nice to have a few representative pictures of some of us teaching our future teachers!

Let me know if you have any problem with me posting any of these type of pictures and also if you have any pictures of you and your students that we could post!

Thanks and I hope you are having a wonderful March!
Vanissa