[WSMTE] Professional Development Opportunity Listing

Greetings!

It's that time of year again... I would like to bring to your attention an opportunity for you to list your upcoming professional development events on the WMEA web site. Just go to http://www.wmea.com/prof_dev/index.php and click on the Click Here link in the second paragraph. If you have submitted events with us before, you will simply need to enter your password and then complete the submission form for all of the professional development events you would like to publicize. You can enter as many events as you like, but please note there is a 75-word limit on each description.

If you have not submitted events before, you will be prompted to request a password (to keep out spam), which will be emailed to you. You can then use that password each time you enter the site. Once submissions are entered, they will come to me as an email for approval (also to keep out spam, as well as check for typos), and then they will be posted on the site. They are listed in chronological order and will be automatically removed after the final date of the event.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you, and I look forward to your submissions!

Terri
---
Terri Felton
Continuing Education Director
Wisconsin Music Educators Association
1005 Quinn Drive
Waunakee, WI 53597
P: 608-850-3566 F: 608-850-3515
www.wsmamusic.org/center

The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by addressing email messages to musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu . Use your email program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's REPLY function. Subscribe/ unsubscribe requests and other communication regarding the list may be addressed to the list owner: musiceducation-owner@lists.uwosh.edu.