[WSMTE] Annual List Maintenance Request

Dear Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Colleagues,

I'd appreciate your help in updating the Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education email list to include new college and university faculty members in music teacher education and those with new responsibilities in music teacher education this year.  Could you let me know if you have a new colleague or if you are aware of someone who should be added? Please include their email address if you can. This will help ensure that I don't miss anyone!

If you would like to be removed from this email list you may simply request that in a reply to this message and I'll remove your email address.

Remember that any member of the list may post messages. The list is moderated in order to block spam.

Thanks!
Ken Liske

Kenneth L. Liske, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Music, Education, and Human Services
University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Department of Music
800 Algoma Boulevard, Oshkosh, WI  54901

office: Arts & Communication Center N228
voice: 920-424-7029; fax: 920-424-1266; email: liske@uwosh.edu