[WSMTE] Student teacher placement question

Hi everyone.

I am forwarding this question below from Laura Sindberg at Lawrence University.  Feel free to respond to the list (respond to all) or directly to Laura.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Laura Sindberg <laura.sindberg@lawrence.edu>
Date: October 12, 2009 4:40:00 PM CDT
Subject: Student teacher placement question

Hi Ken-

I have a question for our WSMTE colleagues, and ask if you would be kind enough to forward it through our list serve.

What are the placement policies for your campus in relation to distance? How far (miles or minutes) do you place student teachers from campus? Any extenuating circumstances that come into play?

Many thanks,
Laura