From: "Kenneth Liske" <liske@uwosh.edu>
To: "WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher Education List" <musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:20:23 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: [WSMTE] Fwd: Student teaching seminar question

Here is a followup question from Laura Sindberg...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Laura Sindberg < laura.sindberg@lawrence.edu >

Date: October 13, 2009 11:43:20 AM CDT

To: " liske@uwosh.edu " < liske@uwosh.edu >

Subject: Student teaching seminar

Hi Ken,

Thanks for forwarding my initial inquiry.

This brings me to a related question:

Do all student teachers, regardless of the distance of their placement, attend a student teaching seminar? What does that look like at your institution?

Can you post this question as well?

Many thanks,
Laura

The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by addressing email messages to musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu. Use your email program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's REPLY function. To unsubscribe or control your subscription, visit the list info page: http://lists.uwosh.edu/mailman/listinfo/musiceducation.