Re: [WSMTE] Student teacher placement question

Good afternoon,

WLC has made it a practice of placing students within  a 40-mile radius of campus, though we do not have a formal policy at this point. Unlike some of the other responding institutions, we have not had any situations where students, by need or by request, have needed placements outside of that range.

Dr. David F. Brightsman

Associate Professor - Education

Wisconsin Lutheran College

Center for Urban Teaching