Re: [WSMTE] Fwd: Student teaching seminar question

Hi Everyone,

At UWRF, we have only 4 student teaching seminars during the semester.
Two of them are run by the College of Ed leaving only 2 that we see our
student teachers in a group together.  I think that the reason for this is
that our student teachers are at some fairly distant places and it takes a
bit of driving to get back to campus.  However, I would love to see more
of them and I think that they would like seeing more of each other if it
were more practical to do so.  Since we haven't had any student teachers
in an alternate location other than the person who taught abroad, we
haven't had to deal with what would be worked out regarding seminars.
However, they are required and if a person were student teaching in, say,
Milwaukee, and getting to River Falls wasn't a practical solution, I would
ask that the person be involved in the student teaching seminar of the
school that was handling supervision.

Hilree