Re: [WSMTE] Fwd: Student teaching seminar question

Greetings, Everyone!
On Friday, I am planning to send out our agenda for the WSMTE meeting to be held Wednesday, Oct. 28 from 4 - 6 pm in room R of Monona Terrace. Our agenda will include a review of our previous agenda (old business), a discussion about our organization (some historical information and a proposal to incorporate a couple of procedural changes), a report regarding add-on elementary certification and a facilitated conversation by Dr. Janet Barrett! I would also like to include any agenda items you may want to bring forward so please let me know if there are items you want added for our discussion.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon,
Vanissa
Dr. Vanissa B. Murphy, Chair
Wisconsin Society for Music Teacher Education

Division of Music Education, Professor
Department of Music and Theatre Arts
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire