Re: [WSMTE] Fwd: Student teaching seminar question

Title: RE: [WSMTE] Fwd: Student teaching seminar question

UW-La Crosse requires student teachers to attend 7 on-campus seminars during their student teaching
semester. Six of these are scheduled for Wednesday evenings and address six different topics/issues each night.
The seventh seminar is a presentation by our Career Services Office.  Our student teachers must also attend a
pre-student teaching seminar and a program evaluation session at the end of their experience.  Interns and out-of-area
student teachers are not required to attend the six on-campus seminars but must complete the research assignments stipulated for each.

Our in-area student teaching "region" is incorporated into a fifty mile radius around La Crosse.

Thanks,

Gary

Gary Kent Walth, D.M.A.
UW-L Department of Music
Director of Choral Music Studies
608 785-8414

"Let's be who we are and not pretend to be something else."
                                         Senator Edward Kennedy (1932-2009)