Re: [WSMTE] Spring meeting

It is always a challenge to find face-to-face time, but I am willing to try. Otherwise, online works.

Thank you. I hope YOUR semester is going well.

Rick

On Feb 10, 2010, at 4:10 PM, Murphy, Vanissa B. wrote:

Greetings!
I hope your semester is going well thus far. I am writing to inquire about your preference regarding a spring meeting. Several people have suggested that we might be able to have an agenda and online discussion if I could perhaps setup a Desire To Learn (D2L) site for us. Would you want to communicate this way or shall we try and schedule a "face-to-face" meeting in March or April?

Thanks in advance for your responses,
The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by addressing email messages to musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu. Use your email program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's REPLY function. To unsubscribe or control your subscription, visit the list info page: http://lists.uwosh.edu/mailman/listinfo/musiceducation.

Rick D. Townsend, PhD
Director of Instrumental Music
Director of Music Teacher Education
Maranatha Baptist Bible College
Watertown, WI 53098

Managing Director
Early Childhood Music and Movement Association (ECMMA)

Early Childhood Chair
Wisconsin Music Educator's Association (WMEA)