Re: [WSMTE] Spring meeting

I would prefer a face to face but considering the practicalities of the
situation, online might be all I can do from "way up north." Date, time,
location and weather would determine whether or not I could participate in a
face-to face meeting.

My very best to all,

Lois Guderian

Lois Veenhoven Guderian, PhD
Assistant Professor of Music and Music Education Coordinator, University of
Wisconsin-Superior
(715) 394-8193