[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [WSMTE] Spring meeting



Any opportunity for a video conference format?
Glenn
Glenn C. Hayes
Director of Bands
Professor of Music Education and Conducting
President, North Central Division
     College Band Directors National Association
________________________________________
From: musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu [musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu] On Behalf Of Lois Guderian [lguderia@uwsuper.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2010 12:02 PM
To: Laura Sindberg; Rick Townsend; Murphy, Vanissa B.
Cc: WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher Education List
Subject: Re: [WSMTE] Spring meeting

I would prefer a face to face but considering the practicalities of the
situation, online might be all I can do from "way up north." Date, time,
location and weather would determine whether or not I could participate in a
face-to face meeting.

My very best to all,

Lois Guderian

Lois Veenhoven Guderian, PhD
Assistant Professor of Music and Music Education Coordinator, University of
Wisconsin-Superior
(715) 394-8193



On 2/11/10 10:06 AM, "Laura Sindberg" <laura.sindberg@lawrence.edu> wrote:

> I vote for face-to-face if possible. If not, online is cool too.
>
> Thanks,
> Laura
>
>
> Laura K Sindberg, Ph.D.
> Visiting Associate Professor
> Lawrence University
> ________________________________________
> From: musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu
> [musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu] On Behalf Of Rick Townsend
> [rtownsend@mbbc.edu]
> Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:07 PM
> To: Murphy, Vanissa B.
> Cc: Rick Townsend; WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher
> Education List
> Subject: Re: [WSMTE] Spring meeting
>
> It is always a challenge to find face-to-face time, but I am willing to try.
> Otherwise, online works.
>
> Thank you. I hope YOUR semester is going well.
>
> Rick
>
> On Feb 10, 2010, at 4:10 PM, Murphy, Vanissa B. wrote:
>
> Greetings!
> I hope your semester is going well thus far. I am writing to inquire about
> your preference regarding a spring meeting. Several people have suggested that
> we might be able to have an agenda and online discussion if I could perhaps
> setup a Desire To Learn (D2L) site for us. Would you want to communicate this
> way or shall we try and schedule a "face-to-face" meeting in March or April?
>
> Thanks in advance for your responses,
> Vanissa
> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
> The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum
> for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by
> addressing email messages to
> musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu<mailto:musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu>. Use
> your email program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the
> list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email
> program's REPLY function. To unsubscribe or control your subscription, visit
> the list info page: http://lists.uwosh.edu/mailman/listinfo/musiceducation.
> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
>
>
>
> -------------------------------------------
> Rick D. Townsend, PhD
> Director of Instrumental Music
> Director of Music Teacher Education
> Maranatha Baptist Bible College
> Watertown, WI 53098
>
> Managing Director
> Early Childhood Music and Movement Association (ECMMA)
>
> Early Childhood Chair
> Wisconsin Music Educator's Association (WMEA)
>
> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
> The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum
> for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by
> addressing email messages to musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu. Use your email
> program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or,
> you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's
> REPLY function. To unsubscribe or control your subscription, visit the list
> info page: http://lists.uwosh.edu/mailman/listinfo/musiceducation.
> ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by addressing email messages to musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu. Use your email program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's REPLY function. To unsubscribe or control your subscription, visit the list info page: http://lists.uwosh.edu/mailman/listinfo/musiceducation.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||