Re: [WSMTE] Spring meeting

I have been in meetings that were face-to-face, with a video link-up that allowed those from far away to participate as well.  Face to face is always better, in my view, but those, like Lois at UW-Superior, would have difficulty.  Could we combine both?

-----Original Message-----
From: musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu [mailto:musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu] On Behalf Of Murphy, Vanissa B.
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 4:10 PM
To: WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher Education List
Subject: [WSMTE] Spring meeting

Greetings!
I hope your semester is going well thus far. I am writing to inquire about your preference regarding a spring meeting. Several people have suggested that we might be able to have an agenda and online discussion if I could perhaps setup a Desire To Learn (D2L) site for us. Would you want to communicate this way or shall we try and schedule a "face-to-face" meeting in March or April?

Thanks in advance for your responses,
The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by addressing email messages to musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu. Use your email program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's REPLY function. To unsubscribe or control your subscription, visit the list info page: http://lists.uwosh.edu/mailman/listinfo/musiceducation.