Re: [WSMTE] Spring meeting

Title: Re: [WSMTE] Spring meeting
Dear Mel,

Thank you for your suggestion and kind consideration for those of us who might have farther distances to drive dependent on the location of the meeting. Indeed, it would be a very nice solution.

Please do what is best for the majority. I will do my best to participate whatever the decision.

Sincerely,

Lois

Lois Veenhoven Guderian, PhD
Assistant Professor of Music and Music Education Coordinator, University of Wisconsin-Superior
(715) 394-8193
LGUDERIA@uwsuper.edu