From: "Sheila J Feay-Shaw" <feayshaw@uwm.edu>
To: "WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher Education List" <musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu>, "Kevin Thays" <thaysk@wsmamusic.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 2:31:49 PM
Subject: [WSMTE] Call for Research Poster Session

This is coming out late due to a variety of happenings, so I wanted to send it directly to as many of you as possible. Please consider submitting a poster for the research poster session. As this is the 50th year, it would be wonderful to have a strong showing of research.

Sheila

Sheila J. Feay-Shaw, PhD
Assistant Professor of Music Education
Peck School of the Arts
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
414-229-5163
feayshaw@uwm.edu

The Wisconsin Music Teacher Education Discussion List is an unmoderated forum for announcements and discussion. List members may post to the entire list by addressing email messages to musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu. Use your email program's REPLY TO ALL function to send a reply to everyone on the list. Or, you may respond only to the sender of this message using your email program's REPLY function. To unsubscribe or control your subscription, visit the list info page: http://lists.uwosh.edu/mailman/listinfo/musiceducation.