[WSMTE] Fwd: CREME conference, corrected notice

Please see this forwarded correction regarding the CRÈME conference, October 20-23, 2010 at UW-Madison
http://www.dcs.wisc.edu/lsa/music/cremeconference.htm

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ronald Golner <golner@wisc.edu>
Date: September 14, 2010 1:35:23 PM CDT
To: liske@uwosh.edu
Cc: Julia Koza <koza@education.wisc.edu>
Subject: CREME conference notice

Dear Professor Liske,

Thank you for posting our CRÈME conference information on the WSMTE website.  I regret to inform you that I made an error on the document.  The $35 student rate would only apply to K-12 teachers.  Therefore, I am attaching a better notice in hopes that you would be able to switch the now posted document with this one.  I apologize for my mistake and this inconvenience and very much appreciate your help in changing the document.

Sincerely,

Ron

--
Ronald Golner