Re: [WSMTE] Conference Planning for 2011

Hello All,

I firmly agree with Lois' suggestion; and would express my support in-person, but can't attend the planning meeting on January 8.

Thanks, Mark Kiehn

From: musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu [musiceducation-bounces@lists.uwosh.edu] on behalf of Guderian,Lois V [LGUDERIA@uwsuper.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2011 9:40 PM
To: Rick Townsend; Murphy, Vanissa B.
Cc: WI Society for Music Teacher WI Society for Music Teacher Education List
Subject: Re: [WSMTE] Conference Planning for 2011

It would be wonderful to have both Carlos Abril and Lorna Heyge give presentations at our conference. There would be little to no overlap of presentation ideas and what they have to offer our students (pre-service teachers) and all of the participants in attendance at their sessions is of much value. Either or both at our WSTME group meeting would be lovely, too.

Lois Guderian