[WSMTE] FW: Hilree Hamilton

Everyone, in case you have not heard our sad news, please read the forwarded message below:

-----Original Message-----
From: Bond, Judy [mailto:jbond@uwsp.edu]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 7:08 PM
To: Murphy, Vanissa B.
Subject: FW: Hilree Hamilton

Dear Friends,

Many of us in the Mountain Lake community were honored to know Hilree
Hamilton. We were inspired by her spirit, her curiosity and her zest for life.
We're sad to inform you that Hilree lost her battle with cancer this past Thursday
evening.  She died at home with her husband Kyle with her, as she wanted.
Because Hilree's sister lives abroad, the memorial service will not take place until
Saturday, January 22nd. It will be held at 2 PM at River Hills United Methodist
Church.

River Hills United Methodist Church
11100 River Hills Drive, Burnsville, Minnesota 55337
USA
Telephone: (952) 890-2515   Fax: (952) 890-4536
E-mail:  riverhills@riverhillsumc.org<mailto:riverhills@riverhillsumc.org>

Kyle's home contact information is:
1567 Blackhawk Hills Road
Eagan, MN 55122
(651) 454-0024

LInda Berger was a close friend of Hilree's and will be happy to give you
additional information about Hilree's service.  Her contact info is below.

Linda M. Berger, Professor of Music
Program Director, Music Education
St. Olaf College
Cell phone 612-242-1471