[WSMTE] FW: memorials for Hilree

From: Bond, Judy
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 8:42 PM
To: 'musiceducation@lists.uwoshkosh.edu'
Subject: memorials for Hilree

Gifts in memory of Hilree Hamilton may be sent to the University of Wisconsin River Falls Foundation, 410 S. 3rd St., River Falls, WI 54022.  There are two funds: the Hilree Hamilton Music Education Scholarship Fund and the Child Center.  Donors are asked to specify one of the funds.

The home contact information for Hilree’s husband, Kyle Brokken is: 1567 Blackhawk Hills Road, Eagan, MN 55122

The memorial service for Hilree will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, January 22nd at:

River Hills United Methodist Church

11100 River Hills Drive, Burnsville, MN 55337

If you need more information, please contact me.

Judy Bond    jbond@uwsp.edu