From: "Lois V Guderian" <LGUDERIA@uwsuper.edu>
To: "Vanissa B. Murphy" <MURPHYVB@uwec.edu>, "WI Society for Music Teacher Education List" <musiceducation@lists.uwosh.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:59:45 PM
Subject: Re: [WSMTE] Chair for WSMTE  (from Vanissa Murphy)

Re: [WSMTE] Chair for WSMTE (from Vanissa Murphy) Likewise, I vote Yes for Ken.

Lois Guderian
UW-Superior

On 7/28/11 12:27 PM, "Murphy, Vanissa B." < MURPHYVB@uwec.edu > wrote:

Hello, Everyone,
I hope you are having an enjoyable summer! I am nominating Dr. Ken Liske for our 2-year position as chair of our organization. Ken has been a leader for WMEA in this state and has always been actively involved in the WSMTE, attending all our meetings and contributing valuable ideas, suggestions and expert information to the betterment of our organization and those we serve.

There have been no other nominations so I propose we elect him by acclamation.

Please reply with your vote!

Thank you so very much,
Vanissa

Vanissa B. Murphy, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Music and Theatre Arts
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Email: murphyvb@uwec.edu
Phone: 715-836-4954