[WSMTE] video of "Poco a Poco"

We invite you to view our version of  "Poco a Poco", a traditional Andean folk song:

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOP1OgKcUi4

CiclOdeCantO is:

Joseph Germán Smeall Villarroel, voice and piano
Arthur Gabriel Smeal, voice and charango,
Benjamín Smeall E., arrangement, voice, guitar and violin.

Thanks for watching and listening!

Benjamin Smeall
SongCycleS Music Studio
920-490-8793
Green Bay, Wisconsin, U. S. of America
-instruction/production/performance
Violin, fiddle, viola, cello, bass viol, guitar, piano, drums, mandolin, harp, and voice
Ph.D.,  University of S. Carolina
B. of Music, Berklee College of Music
Wisconsin DPI Certification
Certificate in Violin Pedagogy; American Suzuki Institute at UW/ Stevens Point
Certificate in Adaptive Education, St. Norbert Colllege