Re: [WSMTE] Chair for WSMTE (from Vanissa Murphy)

Of course, yes.

Rick
Rick D Townsend, PhD
Director of Instrumental Music
Director of Music Teacher Education
Maranatha Baptist Bible College
Watertown, WI 53098

Managing Director, ECMMA
WMEA Early Childhood Chair

On Jul 28, 2011, at 12:27 PM, Murphy, Vanissa B. wrote:

Hello, Everyone,
I hope you are having an enjoyable summer! I am nominating Dr. Ken Liske for our 2-year position as chair of our organization. Ken has been a leader for WMEA in this state and has always been actively involved in the WSMTE, attending all our meetings and contributing valuable ideas, suggestions and expert information to the betterment of our organization and those we serve.

There have been no other nominations so I propose we elect him by acclamation.

Please reply with your vote!

Thank you so very much,
Vanissa

Vanissa B. Murphy, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Music and Theatre Arts
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire