Re: [WSMTE] Chair for WSMTE (from Vanissa Murphy)

Hi, all!

Just want to follow-up and make sure that everyone knows that Dr. Ken Liske is our new Chair of WSMTE. Ken agreed to his nomination and your numerous responses were all more than the “yes” vote-- they were ecstatic exclamations of excitement (that’s a triple E endorsement!)!

Congratulations, Ken, and we are so happy that you are our new chair.

I hope September is going well for everyone. See you at our next meeting!

Vanissa

Vanissa B. Murphy, Ph.D.

Professor and Chair,

Department of Music and Theatre Arts